This course is currently closed
Almost every occupational setting requires some form of manual handling. This course addresses risks associated with manual handling.
On completion of this course, participants will have basic theoretical knowledge of manual handling principles including:
- Background to Manual Handling Training.
- Health & Safety Legislation.
- Understanding of Spine, Muscles & Ligaments Anatomy.
- Manual Handling Lifting Technique.
- Lifting Different Types of Loads.
- Manual Handling Solutions.
- Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulation 2007